WIRING PROBLEM

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRUCE Sax

Reaction score
HELP! I HAVE A NITRO TF175 . DOES ANYONE NO WHERE I CAN GET THE WIRING DIAGRAM. THE FRONT SWITCH ON MY LIVEWELL WENT AND WHEN MY BUDDY CHANGED IT NONE OF THE LIVEWELLS WORK OR LIGHT UP. THEY DO WORK IF I WIRE THEM DIRECT. I WOULD LIKE IT TO WORK THE WAY THEY CAME FROM THE FACTORY IF ANYONE HAS SOME SUGGESTIONS.

THANKS

Try nitroboats.com. Send them an e-mail requesting the wiring diagram for your boat. Make sure you include your serial #.

Craig

you might be able to put a toner on the wires at the switch location and trace them out that way. otherwise it is isolate wires and ohm them out. might check your fuses also. if there is maybe a timer involved, that could be bad and not letting the voltage get to your pumps. if you can jumper the wires at the switch and it don't run, the switch is not bad and the problem is somewheres else.

jd

I got a schematic for a 97 tracker PT17 by emailing Gerald Cox at: [email protected]

I would tend to think Gerald would have access to nitro

schematics as well. Make sure you include the model and

year/serial number info. He was able to send me PDF files of the schematics.

Doug P. from Tracker cruises through here once in a while. He gave some nice PDF files of the wiring diagrams for the TV-18 when I was having problems installing a new Lowrance up on the bow. They really came in handy. If sees this thread maybe he can hook you up.

Marke

Latest posts

Back