Wiring issues

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Okay folks,.......the next time you have electrical issues with your boat or trailer,....be glad you don't live in India!!

IndiaWiring.jpg

IndiaWiring2.jpg

IndiaWiring3.jpg

Got schematics??:huh::wacko::blink:

An inspectors nightmare :eek: I stopped counting at 1,524,298 violations. :angry: I wonder how many people die from electricution there each year. We have people who do similar things here though.

Gene

Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing all your tech support is being handled over there. Hutch

Looks like the wiring in Chateau de LaMoy before I yanked it all and redid it! I had char marks in the walls behind the shower, it's just the wood was too wet from the leaking roof for it to catch fire! :blink:

LOL @ Rob!! That's funny dude.....

Hutch,..you aren't kidding man,....I look at those pix's and shake my head in disgust!! Our country is sending millions of jobs over there all for the sake of "profit" and that's an image of what we're getting in return!! Nice aye??!!:angry::blink:

Unfortunately, that is actually what the underside of my console looks like.

Steve

Hmmm, makes me wonder now about when I called for tech support once on my computer, and the fellow on the other end (in India) asked me if I had checked all of my cables! :rolleyes:

Herndonpro,...you're right!!..LOL.....I've seen spanish moss on trees in Louisiana that looked more "organized" than that jungle in the top pix!!,....hahaha.....:cool:

Looks like when the dealer rigs your boat and has Bubba out there with the duct tape?

Looks like self-serve . A car hits one pole and half the country goes dark !:lol::lol:

Sad part its a cut and paste. bean there not seen that. Not the best place to be but not that bad!

Nice mess of wires -- Speaking of tech support, my son is over there right now smacking around some of symantec's (Norton anti virus) tech support idiots. He hates going there but they pay him well to go train those dorks.

Mac, I wasn't kidding. I'm dead serious. I have pics somewhere!

I'm not doubting you in the least Rob,...I can just picture the expression on your face when you saw the burn marks!!! :blink:

No, it was more the exclamation of , "HOLY $#!+" from the bathroom as I saw sparks and arcs when I was taking down an entire (previously) exterior wall with the claw side of my hammer. And as far as the breaker box was concerned my bathroom circuits were "dead". That's about the time I killed the main!!! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back