Why I didn't fish in India this week!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Gang - Got a few hours to kill before I head to the airport for the 1-2 hour wait in non-airconditioned swealtering bug infested Bangalore Airport security, then 1-2 hours in the non-airconditioned swealtering bug infested Bangalore waiting area, so thought i'd post a fishing related (or better described water related) picture.

This is what the typical river looks like here in Bangalore, and unlike a lake or clean river/bay when you see diving birds you do NOT want to try and follow them!! What you see in the picture that looks like oyster shells is 100% GARBAGE!! and that is EVERY kind of trash you can think of including diapers, food, and the like!!!

Needless to say I didn't fish this trip and can NOT wait to come home!!!

Trep

India river for web.JPG

Can you imagine what it would look like if they didn't take over all our customer service jobs from the United States. My worst trip was in Cairo Egypt many years ago. Kinda looked like the pic that Trep sent but unfortunately there were bodies floating in the water. Maybe this is what is causing global warming. Maybe we can send Al Gore over for a while to work with them.

You're kidding me right? When the water levels are down like that the fish get concentrated in the pools; it should have been easy pickings for you!

Looks like those floating "islands" would be the perfect spot to toss a rubber worm and ease it on down into the "water". Should be just like fishing the lily pads.;)

I'm out of the US probably 60% of my time, and literaly every time I get back it really is great to be be home. There is some decent saltwater fishing in the Dominican Republic, I'm hooked up over there pretty good......

On the India backdrop, I've never been there, but I here it is really nasty. Haiti is bad enough, I can vouch for how bad that place is, I was there a week and a half ago in a town with 60,000 people...no electricity OR running water. Think about it....

Latest posts

Back