Who is going to win the Classic???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael S

Reaction score
Ok guys who is going to win the classic???

If I had to pick I would say...KVD is always a front runner and i think it might be Gary Kliens year.

Many, many good names to choose from.

Brauer, Klein, VanDam, Hite, Yelas, Hackney, Quinn (local boy). Hackney and Brauer are jig fishermen, and there are hundreds of docks on the lake. If either can find the right docks, they would be my picks.

Jason Quinn is one of two locals, and he guides on the lake. If he is in the mix on Sunday, he will have a 'hole' saved to go to.

VanDam is always dangerous, and he's fishing really good (E50 Champ).

Hite is from the general area, and knows these types of lakes well.

However, Yelas wants another crown, and has fished well this year. One of the few that stayed all the way through the practice period.

I think he's got his sights set on taking another championship home. I'll go with him.

Tex

Hey, I didn't get the usual invite to fish the Classic? I did WIN the NTOWS Rally! Isn't that one of the santioned trails to the Classic!!! LOL

Icanelli has not fished very well this year, in fact, had he not been champ last year, he probably would not make the classic...

VanDam is certainly hungry, but he didn't win the E50 on fish, he won it on consistency... meaning he got the points, but I dont think he won a single tourney.

My money goes to Greg Hackney... I think he is on a role and a half right now....

But I would rather see Gary Klien win it....

Kevin and Bauer are going to be in the hunt but like Jim said Gary Klein is looking for a major win too.

Those are my top 3 picks.

T.S.

ok, then I stand corrected, but in every BASS show I've wathced he's been all but ignored...

This is an easy question- Who will win the Calssic???

Whoever cathes the most/heaviest fish !

Forgive me, I couldnt help myself.

(Im rooting for Brauer or Klein, anyone but Iconelli)

Latest posts

Back