Who is coming to the Bassmaster Classic in 2 Weeks?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Okay, time is drawing near. Who is coming to the Classic in several weeks (competition starts 2 weeks from tomorrow)? Working the Classic Outdoors show? Dropping in for a look see?

I am going to have a get together for any/all of the NTOWS folks that will be in town and be available. For some, this will be a working visit, and it is understood that they may have to 'entertain' or be with the boss - as needed.

Hopefully for others, they can also mix in some relaxation at the haceinda on Saturday evening, with some good food, a cold brew and good fun.

Now that it's getting close to blastoff time, need to be making your plans. Post up, if you think/know you will be here. I'll need to have a better handle on numbers by next weekend, but right now I just need to get an idea.

Looking forward to it.

Tex

I'll be there prior to the Classic for the Junior World Championship that my son will be competing in. Then its off to Lake Murray for a few days.

My grandson and I will be there for Saturday and Sunday, then we are going to Hendrick Motor Sports on Monday and then back to Tennessee. Later <>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Jon,

Congratulations to you and your Son. Norman is a large lake, that has a poor bass population. Of all the local lakes in the area, it is rated dead last in bass population and fertility. However, it is improving. You will find both LM and spotted bass in and around Norman. It's pretty good sized, and will have lots of jet ski's and pleasure boaters on it. How long will you actually be in Charlotte?

Jack - hope that you and your Grandson will be able to join us on Saturday evening. We'll get the details out sometime next week. Let me know if I can be of any assistance while you are here.

Tex

Hey there Sue. I'll be sure and stop by. Do you know if you'll be able to come out on Saturday Night for the Grillin' N' Chillin'?

I hope so. And, you are welcome to bring friends, if you so choose.

Tex

I'm all booked!! Will arrive in NC at 11:47am on thursday.

Staying at the LaQuinta Inn....leaving NC on sunday at 930am

Mini is working on his schedule, and he'll be rooming with me if he can GITER DONE!!! I'll have a rental car too, so we'll probably both be over at your place for the BBQ...but we'll have other sponsor commitments too so I can't answer for him at the moment,...but we'll both be there if we can!

Seeya then!!

Mac

Great Mac. I'll be getting the details done before too long.

We'll make sure that you get fed good; are provided at least several cold beverages and even given the chance to smoke a good after dinner ceegar if you choose to.

Will probably have some brisket; ribs; kilbasi (Dave S. is providing); and certainly my world famous cheese enchilidas. I'd say that Trep is in charge of the brew, but he's going to Wisconsin instead.

Tex

Latest posts

Back