What's in Your Bracket??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
March Maddness continues tonight with what will probably be the best game of the whole tournament; Okie State vs. Pitt. I don't know what the point spread is but it has to be a toss up last team to score wins the cookies. Of course I'm pulling for the Cowboys, mostly because this will probably be the last great team Eddie Sutton will have.

For the rest of the games I have UAB surpising Kansas then losing to G-Tech. Duke and Texas with Duke moving on and UConn advancing past Syracuse. So that's G-Tech, OSU, Duke, and UConn going to the final four. OSU defeating Duke for the first OSU national championship since Hank Iba took them all the way back during WWII.

I'll keep my cursor on the edit button just in case.

Harpo

Beware Xavier!!! That Mississippi State team they beat by 15 was a super team this year.Xavier may be peaking at the right time. ACC teams will go down soon, living on the rep this year.Okies will be lucky to survive the evening. Good Luck

Horpo,younz guys are a two point favorite I believe.

You are right it is going to be a great game,a very hard fought physical game.May be more of a street brawl than a BB game.

Of course Pitt will win.............

Good luck.......

You'll need it..........LOL

Steve

Thanks for the well wishes guys, it really helped!!!

Harpo

missed it by that much, better luck next year.....

Marvin

I knew I should have edited my post before it was too late.

Good job Cowboys.....

They just out lasted us,seems as Pitt ran out of gas and Okla just kept getting stronger.

It sure was a good game though.

Steve

Steve, I gotta say your guys have one of the most crushing defeneses I have ever seen. What most people who haven't been watching them all year don't understand that this OSU team is one of those rare teams that come along that just "gels". They are all close friends on and off the court and they have more team sprit than I have ever seen, plus they are almost all seniors. The average age of that team is 23. On top of all that they are being coached by one of the great basketball coaches of all time. I'm not saying that they couldn't be knocked off by a powerhouse like Duke or UConn but I think they have what it takes to go all the way.

All this said, don't forget that I am Soonerfan not Cowboyfan. In Okla you are either one or the other. I just know a good team when I see one and I don't think the east coast media is giving them the respect that they deserve.

Harpo

I've been leading our pool at work, from the outset (strange to be in this position). I have UConn, Duke, Kentucky (ugh - ugly bracket) and OKState in the final four.

I've got OKState meeting UConn for the title, with the cowboys on top. Even if UConn won the title (or possibly Duke), I may still win it all. But it's a little too early to tell right now.

Tex

I would love to see Okla beat the snott out of U-Conn.

They have been a thorn in Pitt.s side all year.

I sure hope you hit it Tex.

Steve

Tex, you are a wise guy......er,ah, I mean wise man.

My bracket is getting ready to get another scratch out. I have UAB beating Kansas. I thought Kansas was too dinged up to play but it looks like they are going to blow past UAB. Bill Self is one of my favorite guys.

Looks like Texas is getting all they can handle from Xavier.

Harpo

bassyankee nailed it, congrats to Xavier, currently watching my Illinois guys take their lumps from Duke, Duke's always so tough this time of year.....

Dang!!! Those St. Joe boys are some REAL hoopsters. I think everybody in this area had them way way underestimated. What a game! Happy to see the Cowpokes go to San Antonio.

Harpo

Latest posts

Back