Well here it is, 898 pics

• Thread starter Kenny Lively [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Lively

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting some pictures taken. Got the tandem axle trailer in just 2 weeks ago. This is an awsome boat, could not be happier. I like it even better than my 896's anfd thats saying alot. KENNY
Picture 035.jpg

Here is the whole rig. (I thought I sized them where they would fit better guess not)
Picture 034.jpg

Hey Kenny, wouldga mind? You're living my dream there pal.

EXECELLENT LOOKING BOAT!

Harpo

Oh Man, great boat, but somebody who doesn't like you very much stuck a Chevy in front of it... Ouch Man! j/k... Very nice...

Sure looks like 'home' to me. Been too long since I've roamed the back roads of E. Texas.

Great looking rig, Kenny. You got your letters on straighter than I did!

Tex

i thought it looked good at lake fork too! good pics kenny and hope it treats ya right.

jd

Niiiiice rig Kenny! That 898 is a fine lookin' boat...looks fast just settin' there...kinda' growls at ya'!

TEE

Greg,

Thats kinda the way I felt about having that dodge in the photo. I forgot to tell everyone just to disreguard that dodge, it belongs to my son. I tried to raise him right but you know how kids are now days. Just joking Kraig Clement, I kinda like that hemi, and love my dads new cummins.

I was goin to say how nice that Ram looked in the back ground!!! HA HA I'm headed to bass pro on Sunday to look at a new 898... I'll let you know how it goes!

Your boat would look better behind your Daddy's 2500.....

When did the trailer get in?

Kraig

Latest posts

Back