Web Site review

• Thread starter Mad Kayaker [URL]http://dirtywaterbassclub.com/[/U
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Kayaker

Reaction score
I had been working on using WordPress and a language called php to develop a web site and rolled out an alpha site last year and have finally migrated it over to go into production this season for my fishing club. Please provide any constructive comments so I can finish polishing the site during the year.

The only thing I'd ask is that your comments be constructive and keep in mind this is my first fishing site ... to login and see the general forum, use the following id and password at the lower right corner of the home page:

Userid - test1

Password - test1

I'll leave that ID and Password up over the next few weeks.

Also, if you are in the Boston area and have a boat and are looking for a club to join, please contact me.

Thanks, Bill, the MadKayaker

http://dirtywaterbassclub.com/

Bill,

I think it looks fantastic. I honsetly cant think of anhything i would add to it.

btw, the passwotd you put here isn't correct, its test1 all lowercase.

Thanks Jim - I will re-edit the post to be correct. Bill, the MadKayaker

I think this site is great....is there a way to connect with NITRO GEAR ..(clothing/accessories..etc) since it was 'raised' here that NITRO/TRACKER needed to update its clothing/accessory line ,,,, I am suggesting you 'research' a direct link to the clothing/acc page.....this way our group could just 'CLICK AND PICK'......just and idea...

best fishes..and ride a NITRO....:cool:

bob szymakowski

Thanks Mike!

Bob - I could add the link to the Resources page under the last tab, Club Info. Might be nice for the guys in my club that have Nitro boats and want Nitro gear. Thanks for the idea and for reviewing my site.

Bill, the MadKayaker

Looks Nice. Outr clubs is not this nice but effective!!!!!

Randy

As someone who has done some websites with FrontPage; and also done some with Wordpress - you have done a great job. Site is well laid out; functions well and has enough 'style and pizzaz' to enjoy - without going over the top.

Very nice job! :)

I have now taken a job with Fidelity, and will be travelling to your part of the world occasionally since most of the team I manage is in Merrimack, NH. Maybe on one of my trips, we can hook up.

Tex

Tex,

If you can manage a trip up here sometime ~mid to late may any of us NE guys can put you on some serious smallie magic.

Hey Mac, Randy and Tex - thanks for the feedback.

Tex - as Jim said, we will put you on the smallies if the timing is right and if it is late May / early June, we just might be able to accommodate !!!! if it happens in that window, us North-easterner's will show you true southern hospitality ;)