Update on Matie Prayers ( MUST READ)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your prayers. This has been truly a nightmare. If you will, take some time to read her website. Her older sister Bridget, the one who dropped out of LSU has never made anything but A's. She was due to be accepted into Med School, now who knows. Her parents are totally destroyed, what a blow.

Please take some time and go to her website, the opening picture is of Hanna Montana. She saw her in concert a few weeks ago, and she brought her backstage.

Once again thanks, it truly helps to read responces from folks who are concerned for others.

Her website is http://www.Madelynegan.net

Bubby:)

Bubby,

I'd love to send that card now... First thing I did was thank our God for giving your family it's miracle.

The website gave me tears of joy. I also read the story of a family possessed of true love for each other and the little Angel that made that love so evident.

The simple prayer of that little Angel was a very powerful message. She has something yet to accomplish here.

I am positive that the other issues will all fall into place. And, that future Doctor has been made a much more effective healer when she does become a physician.

There is no way to know now, but at some point you will all be able to look back and see that there was some bigger purpose to this episode in your lives. For now, take the joy and run with it...

Let me share what I read on the website (partial excerpt... read it all for yourself...it is a great read):

"I told you"

Was the first thing out of Madelyn's mouth when Dr. yu came in and told us that we were "Misinformed" last week. Madelyn does not have AML and does not have 2 months or less to live. Two Hem/Onc doctors (1 of which has 14 years of practicing) and a pathologist all reviewed the slides on Feb 14 and saw the MDS cancer that had already relapsed on Jan. 24 in which Madelyn already received tx (her second bone marrow transplant). They MISDIAGNOSED her cancer, and for 5 days our family went through unthinkable, unbearable, gut wrenching heartache.
http://www.madelynegan.net/

Bubby, the power of prayer and God's grace never ceases to amaze me. Words can never describe how precious a child is. What a wonderful way to end my day, my continued prayers to Madelyn and all of her family. I agree whole heartedly with Greg, the Good Lord still has big plans for his lil' angel. God Bless Brother.

Jim

Are you just trying to keep me crying Bubby? What great news and as far as I'm concerned our Lord and Savior heard us and heard Maddie and performed a miracle. HE must have plans for Maddie and probably for Bridget too. I looked through the web site and loved it! The pictures just made it even more personal and what a great group of musicians to treat her the way they did. I'll still be praying hard for the entire family.

Uncle Billy

Wow,....that's SO cool!! AWESOME NEWS Bubby,....I couldn't be happier for you and your family!! You have been blessed!!:wub:

Mac

Thanks everyone. It is truly appreciated to have so many friends. Thanks to all who posted on her website.

Bubby

Back