UGH....It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carli Drake

Reaction score
WOW talk about depressing!! The wxman said we "could" (weasel word) get up to 6 INCHES...yup SIX INCHES of snow this morning!! Can you spell SUCKS! While the snow shovel still sits by the front door like it has all winter, I just took the boat out of the garage last week to prepare it for an upcoming tournament!! First time that baby has seen snow!

Stan Jones....is it snowing in Bennington????

Hey Trep....send me up some sunshine and HEAT will ya!

Think I'll take up drinking.....anyone have any C&Ls????

Carli

Wow!! How did that happen?

Anyway, snowing here in southern NH too. Where do you find bass when it's snowing in Mid-May??

Marke

Marke you find 'em in Florida!!!! LOL

It was raining here this morning and then switched to snow. Places in the higher elevations than me got 3 to 4 inches. The snow that I got, fortunately has melted already! Yeee haaa!

Time to do a sun dance!! I will never complain how hot it will be this summer (IF we HAVE summer this year!) LOL

Carli

upstate NY

it didn't amount to much. keith and i got our mass licences this morning. we are headed to the bowl tomorrow. we should get there about 8. unless we stop for breakfast.i will let you know how we do. maybe pontoosic next weekend. some good deals at the k-mart closeout sale. stan

Stan,

K-mart where? N. Adams?? Don't wake me up when you drive by! LOL And save some fish for the tournament!!

Tight lines!

Carli

It can ONLY get better Carli!! It spit snow a couple of times yesterday when I was on Saginaw Bay!! Windy, HUGE waves,..cold!! BUT,..We STILL whacked a BUNCH of decent lrgmth on canals!! My first pass down my 1st canal and I had a 5 fish limit pushing 15lbs!! LOL!!!!....Would've been able to duplicate that pattern all day and probably culled 2-3 fish easy!!,.....I NEVER expected to have a day like that!! UNREAL!!! Can't wait 'till next saturday's opener!!

Mac

BTW-,we were caravaning up I-75 and Mini had a couple of walkie-talkie radios,(What a great way to travel and still be able to BS in seperate vehicles...those radios rock!!) Anyway,...I was jammin' on the radio and "Rider's on the Storm" from the DOORS came on (one of my favorites bands!)

and it started raining!!! I tols Mini,.."When it starts raining when Rider's on the Storm comes on!,...Good things are going to happen!!"...LOL....Next thing you know,..the weather absolutely sucks and the fishing was awesome!!..LOL

Go figure!!! Had a riot yesterday,...boat performed perfectly, the new rods and reels are be-utiful!!! AND,...

I had 15lbs of fish in the first pass down the first canal i went into!! Now THAT is a beautiful thing!! Thank you Jim Morrison!! ahahahha

Mac