Trepper - where in the devil are you at . . . . .

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Okay, now that TrepMan has morphed into being an up and coming Managing Parent of one of his talented children (Eli - the mad guitarist) - we don't see your scrawny rear end here enough. So, even though you are over in China and doing the Music Management thing, you need to drop in here routinely to offer advice for all the 700 Owners and as a punching bag for the rest of us! :angry:

Seriously, get your knobby kneed butt over here on a regular basis! I'm going to 'poke' you on FB to remind you of your tardiness here.

Just remember your roots! :wacko::unsure::blink:

Tex

Well, a million of them could feed off of his skinny arse ... :lol::wacko::lol:

Morning Gang!! Thanks John for poking it, it got me out of bed at 6:30am!! LOL

I'm here, alive and well! Work keeps me busy most hours of the week (change for me going from work at home for 10 years to a 45 min to 1 hour commute each way). Weekends as John mentioned usually are Saturday nights with Eli at the sports bar watching him perform, or hanging out with the family.

Ok so what did I miss?

I owe, I owe, Its off to work I go!!! LOL

Trep

Not a dam thing!:lol:

We just wanted to see if you can still jump....at ease:p:lol:

Good hearin' from ya' Trep and HAPPY HOLIDYS!:D

Yes Sir! How High Sir!! :)

Miss all of y'all back home. Its a different game on this side of the fence, but its all good. The kids' job is to just Get-r-Done while they are here.

Check out Eli's latest performance from last weekend, he's got a cold so the band is bumming and will have to wait till next Saturday.

Fish PICTURES that's what Eli and I need!!

Trep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDtCOEdV6c&feature=player_profilepage

Back