Tracker Trailer Tires

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Wahl

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Tracker Trailer with F65-14 ST Towmaster Tires. I know the size converts into a 205/65 - 14 Metric.

I called the Tracker Marine parts department. They said the tire F65 - 14 is no longer available and they do not substitute parts. Nor would they recommend anything else.

I've done some looking around here in Minnesota. The best I could do was a 205/65 shipped from California.

If the tire is that hard to get, I don't want to deal with the problem in the future.

A 205/75 is available locally, but is about 2 inches more in diameter. I am not sure this would provide enough clearance from the fenders.

Does anyone have a suggestion.

Tom,

I had the same problem recently, except mine was the lug pattern. I have a 1996 trailer and it was a 5 on 4.25 lug pattern. Nearly every replacement rim is 5 on 4.5. When I called tracker, they told me they could sell me the rims and tires separately for about about $175 a tire before shipping. I was considering changing my hubs before I finally found someone who could get me a rim with the lug pattern I needed. It was not a good experience with the tracker parts department.

Latest posts

Back