Toxic or Ed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Clayton

Reaction score
Ed or Scott,

Got on Keelsheild website and sent them a mail but no response, I think Toxic ( Scott ) listed another email address somewhere on this site but can not find now....I would like to have that again please....

Thanks

Mike

[email protected] Scott Smith, one of the nicest guy's I've ever done business with. I put the bow shield as well as the keelshield on my boat and love it.

Thanks Ed, gonna do the skeg ( keelshield ) too cold to fish right now even in Fl...23 this morning.....

I know what you mean Mike I'll look at mine till March..Maybe Santa will bring me some stuff to piddle on it with till then.

You have got to mention that I referred you. One of the benefits of me being on their pro-staff.....and no, not like the vid that was posted earlier!!:lol: :lol: Remember, the SkegShield, BowShield and KeelShield are all different products. I'll even help install if you need since I am now in balmy JAX!!:huh: And I promise to wear long pants.

TOXIC

Scott, I called and left them a message and then sent an email to Scott and he did respond and then I talked to him on the phone and ordered a skegshield, I did mention your name in the email that I had sent him....got it for $109.00 + free shipping and I had seen some in a local marine store for $129.00 so think it's an Ok deal??

Balmy Jax....You might call it balmy but I'm only 45 miles southwest of you and 24 this morning is not balmy in my dictionary, maybe I need to look it up again...:unsure:

Think I will be Ok with the mount job but thanks for the offer...

If I refer someone they get VIP pricing and free shipping. It is a good deal. I've got 2 of the bow shields sitting in my house right now, I need to go out and see which one fits the best but now that the boat is on the lift, it is harder. Send Scott pics of the shield after it is installed for the website.

TOXIC

Thanks Toxic I will send him picture and post here too...well if I can help let me know,

I can just hang around on the lift like a monkey and have one hand free....:blink:

Latest posts

Back