Tornado hits Branson

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Guess most of you have heard about Branson getting hit by a tornado last night. The Everstart tourney was there on Table Rock. TBF president Robert Cartlidge just e-mailed the NTLS competitors and said that the Everstart weigh in trailer, stage, and everything else now resides as structure IN Table Rock lake. They lost everything. There are also bass boats wrapped around trees. Fortunately nobody was injured.

We don't know as of yet what this means, if anything, for the FLW Table Rock event and our TBF national championship on Bull Shoals but I know with a month left to go and heading INTO peak tornado season.....mother nature isn't done yet!

For you folks in tornado alley....keep your heads down and your powder dry!

I may be going there for a tourney this weekend. We shall see what the extent of the damage is.

Hate that for you! We had tornadoes last year in our community. 9 dead. Glad no one was hurt there.

Over here in Oz, we see the news of tornado's wiping out areas of the mid west every year, then Hurricanes south and East. We get our share of weather but it must take a lot of dedication and passion to stay in a region that you know will more than likely cop a hiding every season.

Good luck to all in that situation and stay safe.

My daughter is in college in Springfield. She said they didn't hear the tornado warning siren and slept through it. Glad they didn't get hit.

We are planning a trip to Table Rock in June. Hopefully our resort is still standing.

Be safe down there!

We had tornado warnings the other night. Before that a thunder snow storm. IN FEB!! A couple years ago my area had 120 nados on the ground in one night. I personally have been in six. Right in the frickin middle of them with $Hit flying everywhere. My truck actually got hit by a pontoon boat a while back. I've had a trampoine through my roof. Another time my Nitro was filled with ripped up cornstalks while I was taking cover behind a Co Op grain elevator and the cover was still on the boat afterwards. Thank god the world's ending this Dec 2012 all this crap is gettin to me. To bad about the Branson area.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back