TnT Series Trail and HT3 Outdoors...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Pepper

Reaction score
January 6, 2009

As you all know, TnT Series suspended it's Open on Kisimmee in the fall of 2008, as well as it's 2009 schedule due to economic reasons indefinitely.

The goal of the TnT Series was to provide a professional fishing experience for those fishing the TnT Series. Another goal was to provide a more inclussive, professional grade tournament trail experience for those of us (myself included) who opperate smaller, economical bass rigs.

I would like to announce that I will be directing the NEW L.T.D. (Limited Team Division) Trail presented by HT3 Outdoors!

What does Limited Team Division mean? It means bass rigs will be limited to 90hp or less! It also means a professional platform for smaller rigs on a level playing field!

As a competitor in the HT3 Outdoors Encore Division, I am convinced HT3 is the premier professional trail in Florida!

Please visit www.HT3Outdoors.com for more information, and details. The TnT Series Trail in Florida, for the time being, will remain on the shelf, but please join me for the professional experience HT3 Outdoors has to offer.

You may contact me via my new email at [email protected] , or you may contact Pat Malone of HT3 Outdoors at [email protected] .

Joe, It sounds like a Great idea. Will it be nation wide or is it just starting out local? It's a niche market nobody has tried to fill before. It fits both old and new, young and old and depending on cost most budgets?

I like the idea, post more or e-mail me with details.

BF

The trail is only in Florida for right now. The Encore division is expanding to include GA, so no telling what will happen down the road. Hopefully it will be a huge success and go nation wide.

Joe

Latest posts

Back