These have been known to eat Croc's!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
A giant TIGER Fish from the Congo.....

Teri,..you're gonna need a bigger boat,..a bigger rod and reel,..and braid the size of speaker wire,...oh..and as far as bait,...a large catfish or a small crocodile!!!!:blink:

Trep,..tell Eli,.."Don't even think about it!!":eek:

piranha-large-new-600lvg102110.jpg

Mac,

That is just an average run of the mill Green Bay Walleye! Remember, "we" fish for fish with teeth... Ask Tox he almost lipped one about that size:p

You are right Mac, if I show Eli this he'll want to go for it!

I just put my boat up for sale because of you!

How would you like to get ahold of that thing while noodling!

LMAO...he wasn't noodling!!! It took him 8 days to catch one...and he was using a catfish for bait!! (on a BIGASS heavy rod/reel combo)

Jeeze....I thought it was bad that I had a gator following me around Sunday....I told him/her in no uncertain terms that I had 7 rods on the deck and I would break every last one of them over his lizzard head if he tried to climb in. :lol::lol: My buddy in Palatka just got another one....

gator.jpg

He owes me some green meat now.

TOXIC

WOW Mac, that fish is a dentist's dream!:lol:

I could do some work on him and that gator!;):p

Looks like he needs a little orthodontia first.

Makes Michael Strahan's teeth look pretty good.:D

When I lived In Okeechobee,I ran around with a close friend who happened to be an Seminole Indian,He was a great cook and he always had fresh gator. I went hunting with him,It was a blast....Those things will tear out the rear of your boat If you hit It at 70 mph..I can Guaranteeeeee...JR

Tigerfish. That guy has a TV show on the History or Discovery channel. I've watched him search for river monsters. He caught a fresh water sting ray about 12 feet wide in the Amazon.

fatrap

For those of you that don't know what grabblin' is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz6V4pOWFlA

Latest posts

Back