These are some tough safety chains...

• Thread starter Jim Marshall [IMG]http://community.webshots.com/ph
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Marshall

Reaction score
Check out this picture:

32649491vjaICE

Sorry, here's the link:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/32649440/32649491vjaICE

You can tell he's a pleasure boater. Any fisherman could have easily made it down that ramp.

Bear

I bet he used his "bumper mounted Crapper" when he got topside again too!!..DAYUM!!!!!

ROOKIE! He should probably write a letter of thanks to Reese! LOL

Bet that's the first time he ever used the boat as an anchor.

That's taking "bow-mounted depth finder" to the extremes!

If you look close at the picture, the guy in the truck is pushing against the door pretty hard, I think it is a little late for the bumper crapper! LOL!!

Anyone know the full story?

It's too bad you can't see any license plates. I would almost swear that this happened on U.S. Highway 550 between Ouray, Colorado and Durango, Colorado. The rocks and the trees fit that part of the state, and stuff like this happens all too often on that highway. But there are lots of roads in the U.S. that have drop-offs like that.

Whereever it happened, it's a good thing the guy in the truck has help. Steve is right. It's too late to look for a commode. The driver probably slid off his seat BEFORE the truck went over the edge.

Okay, what have we learned from this little episode?

CHECK YOUR CHAINS AND YOUR BRAKES!

That's whatcha get fur not towing a Nitro! And always point your jack nuts in a safe direction and always assume they're loaded! LOL the the the feverrr...... ahhhhhh, it's got me...... ahhhhh..... help me!

22 more days 'til spring to go

22 more days 'til spring

take one off, whata ya got?

21 more days til spring to go!

I LEARNED from the best, or should I say worst? We better win this election, cause the first thing we're doing is eliminating winter, 'cept fur GA and Trep!

I don't know for sure but....aren't you supposed to have the boat behind you when going down the ramp???? At least that's the way we do it here on the left coast....

Latest posts

Back