the westboro idiots are coming to town.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
Looks like they are coming to my home town to protest a soldiers funeral. I have been seeing red all day since I heard the news,my hands are shaking as I write this.

With these small little towns, it really hits close to home.I didn't personally know Shelby, but it's not hard to talk to somebody that did. Seeing all the flags flying along the streets, really sinks it in deep.

I'm at a loss for words to explain how I feel right now.just needed to vent a little.

Please keep all the soldiers in your thoughts and prayers.

Pfc. Shelby J. Feniello, 25, of Connellsville, was killed during combat operations against enemy forces in al-Anbar Province, near Ramadi, on Monday.

Feniello was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

This was his second tour to Iraq. He was deployed for the second time on Sept. 10.

His aunt, Sheryl Nagy, said that Feniello was driving the lead Humvee in a group en route to a battle when the vehicle hit several roadside bombs. Two other people in the Humvee also died.

The 2nd Marine Division public affairs office said medals Feniello earned during his time in Iraq included the Iraq Campaign Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, the Global War on Terror Service Medal, the National Defense Service Medal and the Sea Service Deployment Ribbon.

Feniello was a 1999 graduate of Connellsville Area High School. He earned an Associate Arts degree in specialized business information technology/accounting from West Virginia Career Institute in 2002 and joined the U.S. Marine Corps on May 10, 2004.

Feniello was the son of Richard Feniello and Kimberly McCune, both of Connellsville.

Steve, you can't fix stupid, or disrespectful. Hopefully the Patriots will show up and drown them out. I have to admit, if they come to south Alabama, I'm probably gonna go to jail.

BruceM

Steve,

When?

I live on the Cape and work in Westwood, I would love to stand and honor PFC Fenillo.

Second Generation Retired AF.

Rick,

here;s the info I got from the Patriot Guard Riders website. I'm definately going to do what ever I can to help out and show my support.

Steve

This is a confirmed mission

PGR Members please plan on this mission with this preliminary information outlined below:

This is a split Mission as follows:

VIEWING:

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Brooks Funeral Home,Connellsville,Pa,

4:00pm - 9:00pm

Friday, October 20, 2006

2:00pm - 9:00pm

Please note the length and times of these viewings and attend one or all

if at all possible.

Funeral Location:

Pennsville Baptist Church

3298 Richey Road

Mount Pleasant, PA 15666

NOTE:

If you can make the viewings please bring a US Flag on a pole and wear

comfortable foot wear as you will be standing outside the funeral home

to show your respect for this Fallen Hero.

FUNERAL SERVICES:

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Visitation: 10:00am - 11:00am

Funeral: 11:00am

Internment follows funeral service

Interment Location:

Green Ridge Memorial Park

Rt 119 North

Connellsville, PA

STAGGING ARE FOR FUNERAL SERVICES:

DATE:

Saturday, October 21, 2006

TIME:

* Arrive at Sheetz by 8:30 am *

Pre Ride Briefing 9:00am

Depart Sheetz 9:15am

Sheetz Store # 183

2601 Memorial Boulevard

Connellsville, PA 15425

THIS STORE IS LOCATED ON RT 119 AND RT 982

NOTES:

Please arrive at all segments of this Mission on time and prepared to stand outside for extended periods of time. Comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for our ever changing weather. Due to our climate here in Western PA at this time of year do not hesitate to attend in your cage, just bring your flag and your respect. Also, if you bring non-members please remind them of our Mission Statement and our adherence to the contents of said statement.

Bud Roberts (Hollywood) will be the RC on this Mission.

Why do they, the nutballs, try to harass a grieving family and community? I wish I too were closer... So far they have not been around here or if they were they got no publicity...

Latest posts

Back