The Dodge

• Thread starter Richard Ehlers (SevenPin) [IMG]http://www.zjstech.
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Ehlers (SevenPin)

Reaction score
Pic #2 (Durn fat fingers!!!)
TruckandBoat.jpg

I like the dual console...If I had it to do over again I would have purchased it. They come out real easy if you want to remove them but, definitely add the benefit to your partner(cold spouse:)

Nice lookin'set-up and truck!

You'll never regret it and talk about a breeze to clean up!:) Just like one of them thar sparkly boats.

Hey BTW...I also like your tire cover...looks neat:)

I think I'm gonna' check on a console at the dealer or the factory...it's an 02' but, a 01,02 or 03' console will work.

Anybody have one? ,,,well it don't hurt to ask:)

If you need any tips on apllication..let me know.

TEE

Thanks TEE. I may take you up on that offer with the Sharkhide.

The tire cover on the trailer? It came with the boat and I haven't figured out how to get it off, yet ;-)

Rick

Good looking rig all the way around!

Tee, I saw a console on E-Bay not too long ago. Maybe keep a

watch there?

Bill

Hey Bill...can you do me a favor and see if it's still on E-bay? I use a govt. computer and we are not allowed entrance to some sites and that's one:) I'll return the favor someday...

Nope...Can't find it Tee. I saw it some time ago but thought maybe there would be others. I'll keep an eye out.

Bill

Great looking boat and truck Steve - I too like the Dual Console, my next boat in a few years will DEFINETLY have 2!

Thanx Rick!...Trep...Behave yourself....................

O.K....NOT! LOL

Latest posts

Back