• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Humminbird 300TX - No transducer - $10 or trade

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Humminbird 300tx, power cable, mounting bracket/screws and no manual

If you have an existing Humminbird Transducer, even if its not the 3 beam, it should work with this unit.

I'll take $10 plus shipping or lets swap if you have some lures/plastics you wanna trade. just trying to empty the garage and see if anyone needs this.

Trep

Here is a link I found online for the 300tx.

http://www.marineelectronicshoppe.com/Humminbird/Humminbird300TX.htm

Trep,

I am interested in the hummingbird. Just got my Nitro today and I need a new fish finder for the console. Thanks.

Kevin

Kevin - Do you have a Humminbird transducer installed already, if so I think it should work. If the boat had one at the console, do you know what model it was?

I found this on Amazon.com, so if you don't have a tranducer it might be an option.

http://www.amazon.com/Humminbird-XNT-Transom-Mount-Transducer/dp/B000MPO8P6

The Humminbird XNT 9 QB 90 transducer is specifically designed for use with Humminbird's; 300TX, 400TX, Wide Optic, Wide Portrait, Wide Panorama, Wide Paramount, FF575, Matrix 37, Matrix67, Matrix 87c. Matrix 97, 737, 767, 787c, 787c2i, 917c, 957c, 997c, PiranhaMax 240 sonar devices and fish finders.

Trep,

Thanks for the reply. There is no transducer for the console on the boat yet. The previous owner had a fish finder at the console but took it off. There is an Eagle near the trolling motor. Thanks for the amazon website. I will order it when/if you send the ff. I tried to look up the installation last night and I am unsure about the thru hull option. I am still interested in your ff. Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin - Cool, drop me an email at [email protected] with your address, then i'll ship her off to ya, send you an email with the cost of USPS shipping and send you my address, then just shoot me a check and were all set.

Trep

Latest posts

Back