Sitting here in Boston on the harbor this morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, realized that I haven't been 'on the forum' in quite a while. Happy Friday to all. Drove from Merrimack (NH) early this morning for a few meetings at our offices in the Boston World Trade Center - and headed to the airport mid-morning. So, I'm sitting here looking out over the harbor this morning trying to get a bit of work done and drinking some coffee while watching the harbor. Not bad.

Still boatless, and certainly haven't been fishing in awhile. I'll make an effort to stick my nose in a bit more often this year.

Most interesting about the trip back east this week - the 'Smuttynose Old Brown Dog' draft I had with dinner on Wed. evening. Really, a nice brew (local). Couldn't resist trying it after seeing the name.

Have a great weekend.

Tex

Tex,

Next time your in the NH/ Boston area let me know. If you come in the spring/summer time frame we should try to hook up and i will get you out on the water. Who are you working for now?

Smuttynose is pretty good, i like the IPA they brew as well. Next time your here another good "local" beer is Wachusett. I'm a big fan on thier Nut Brown Ale.

Hane a nice safe trip home.

Latest posts

Back