Service

• Thread starter Sam Elkins [URL]http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/bassbo
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, that post has been there since 7.15pm on the 19th and as of right now it only has two responces. And Niether bashed Tracker.

I guess it's hard to Bash "Good" Service..

Way to Go Doug Patillo.

John

Thanx for sharing that....it will be interesting to see what other responses it stirs up.

I think other members of this board should jump over there and sing some praises.

You ROCK Doug,....great job!!! We'll make sure to hook up for some jaw flappin' when I come down there for the World's Fishing Fair,.......seeya then!!

Mac

Sorry, couldn't resist. Doug rules! Good things are happening out there in Tracker world!

I couldn't resist posting a follow up on this one. I used to be a loyal BFHP reader. It got to the point that I couldn't handle all of the bashing, ill comments, NASCAR (no offense race fans), and "pray for my second cousin's grand nephew" posts. I like reading about fishing, boating, solving problems and related subjects. Yes, I believe it's OK to air a little personal information or requests at times however, the BFHP seems to be a "predatory" board.

It's a pleasure spending time on my computer with the members here.

Thank You all for the nice words, but I was merely doing my job and as long as we all do our job to the best of our ability, nothing but great things can happen. And great things are happening at Tracker!

TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More!

Thanks Guys!

Doug

Back