See How you Match up with Obama's Views

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't argue your first link Greg, but the second one tells allot about you and what makes you tick politically. Sad that people who rely on that crap to make a decision on our country's future are able to vote. :(

The second link is a list of questions... Are any of them "dishonest"? Are any of the statements represented as Obama's views incorrect? If so, please inform me and everyone else. The "positions" are referenced to Zogby polling data... I thought (correct me if I am wrong) that Zogby was a major polling firm with a fairly good reputation.

I mnake no secret of my dislike for him personally becauyse of his ties to the Daley Political Machine and his silence in the face of the rampant corruption that did and does exist. His hypocrisy is monumental, to stand silent in the face of that machine and to accept its support and then to talk about championing "change" in Washington... Please????

However, I agreed with Obama on 8 of 47 questions and disagreed on 39...:eek: And, so, in your opinion what does it tell?

BTW, here's another interesting link that bears further inquiry...

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/obama_sutton_saudi/2008/09/03/127490.html?s=al&promo_code=692E-1
http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/obama_sutton_saudi/2008/09/03/127490.html?s=al&promo_code=692E-1

Darn, I just can't figure out if I won or lost on this test...:huh: According to testers:

You DISAGREED with the Barack Obama position on 45 of the 47 test questions. This means you disagree with the Obama position 96% of the time.

Does that mean I beat you Greg or did I lose??:unsure::rolleyes:

Uncle Billy

I do disagree with Obama's position on many things, but I stopped taking the Obamatest because it's worded in a way that is clearly not a neutral presentation of the issues. A lot of the questions could be worded more fairly. It's too partisan for my tastes.

I agree Rich. However, on those I picked the contrarian position on purpose. I've tried to open up, and just cant get over there.

He's a 100% anti gun regardless of how they try and spin it. It'll be a cold day in hell before I'd vote for an anti gun clown like him and Biden. As a small town son of a rancher that grew up working on the farm, hunting and fishing I have absolutely nothing in common with a "community organizer" from Chicago. He's never had real job in his entire life! It's unbelievable this guy is an election away from the most powerful position on the planet.

He's a 100% anti gun regardless of how they try and spin it. It'll be a cold day in hell before I'd vote for an anti gun clown like him and Biden. As a small town son of a rancher that grew up working on the farm, hunting and fishing I have absolutely nothing in common with a "community organizer" from Chicago. He's never had real job in his entire life! It's unbelievable this guy is an election away from the most powerful position on the planet.

Copied directly from the Obama website...

BARACK OBAMA: SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS

AND TRADITIONS OF SPORTSMEN

Barack Obama did not grow up hunting and fishing, but he recognizes the great conservation legacy of

America

Sooner,..c'mon man.....you know as well as anybody,...since WHEN do criminals give a rats tush about gun laws?? Sportsmen and hobbyists have already compromised enough,...we don't need more laws...we need more hardcore conservative judges who will ENFORCE the current laws!!:angry:

I see no compromise and I say no to any compromise on the Constitution! I do not own any kind of firearm and I haven't shot one since 1969 but I fervently believe the Constitution gives American citizens not only the right to own firearms but also the right to carry firearms and be able to use them in their own defense and even the defense of other's who may need help from some gun toting thug!

Uncle Billy

He can post whatever he wants about the 2nd Amendment on his website but it doesn't make it factual. His record in the Illinois legislature PROVES otherwise as do his comments on gun bans before he was running for President. This guy is lock step with Sarah Brady and the rest of the gun banning crowd so please don't be fooled by his website propaganda. Barry the community organizer as a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment is a joke!

Anyone can find with little effort how Obama actually VOTES very different from what he "says". Also, if you really care about your 2nd amendment rights, check out Joe Biden's track record.

DH