Seat Removal, NX882

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Northcutt

Reaction score
Guys it seemed their was some info a while back about removing the middle seat for a better step to the back deck but I can not find it. My question is how do you get the middle bottom cushion off ? I can get to the back cushions bolts but not the bottom right? Any info would be appreciated.

My 700lx can be removed like MO said.

Mark - you gonna leave it out or make it removable? I'm still thinking of doing the removable part, since my seat cushion is seperate from the backrest. Thinking non-skid on the seat base and some kind of snap strap to put it down when I have the kids.

I will probably put down the non skid stuff and leave the seat in one of the compartments. That way if I have a third person they could sit on it to hold it down. I will leave the back rest part on. My father has a hard time when the waters rough stepping on the seat and loseing footing to the back deck. I do not want him to fall out.

Mark - Take some pics as you do it so we can see how it worked out.

My problem with just using it as a "seat" for someone's butt to hold down, is when I need it its my kids in that seat. And they take after dear old dad, bottom 5% of the weight chart for their age!! LOL

Latest posts

Back