Season's Greetings NTOWS friends!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
MacInside06.jpg

Mac & Family:rolleyes:

Same to you and your family Mac. May this Christmas season be the one where all your Wishes and Dreams come true. All except the one with "HOOTERS". Merry Christmas:D

Well that is one of the best "Good Mornings we've had in a while... Thanks Mac, and to you and yours, the same, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and to everyone else (except Trepper and family, and all others to whom it is applicable, which will be a Happy Holidays...:cool:) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....

Back to ya Mac! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.:D

BruceM

Mac - Merry Christmas to you and the family! May 2007 bring you HUGE exposure for Scales and Tales and you can finaly RETIRE from GM a RICH RICH MAN!!

Trep

Merry Christmas and season greatings...to all-ya-all..You to Mac..:wub:

Hope to see some of you at the grand openning or the BPS here in Olathe KS in Feb.07..:D

Rick..

Mac - Thanks for the pic. As always, OUTSTANDING! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on NTOWS. Happy Hanukkah to Trep and his family and friends who begin their celebration today!

Having our Invitational tomorrow and will post pics (if we catch anything). If not I will try and post pics of the rowdy crew that shows up!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Mac and everyone :D Mac your gift of Art is from above thats for sure all I can say is WOW .

Hutch

Thanks EVERYONE!!!...I'll post another one next week!! Everybody have a good weekend....I'm off to go pick up my wife and head up to Neeley's to hook up with Carlos and Mini and Ken for Steaks and my secret Crab stuffed Portabella 'shrooms and a few Jack and Cokes!!! What the heck.....'tis the season for celebration!!

Talk to ya'll soon!

Mac

Your secret? OMG you slay me Mac!

See you in a bit BIG DOG

Merry Christmas to you and yours also Mac... I think your artwork has gotten better and better this past two years or so.. I hope we can met sometime.:cool:

Uncle Billy

Back