Scott and other NASCAR fans

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Murray

Reaction score
Finished my taxes early on Sunday, got an unexpected refund, couldn't fish and just finished watching the race at Martinsville....what did I do???

Went to Best Buy and bought NASCAR RACING 2002 and the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback steering wheel and pedal set. No racing fan with a computer should be without this stuff!!

For under $200 you can really feel what it's like to be in a Winston Cup car. This game has all the tracks on the current NWC calendar, TONS of training by DW and enough stuff to keep you occupied for years. My boss is gonna wish I never saw this thing!!!

PLUS, it has the ability to set up races on the internet so we can race against each other online.

Sorry this is so WAY Off-Topic, but I was so excited I had to tell someone and knew there were some race fans lurking around here.

Het Adam. I got the Sidewinder Steering wheel last year as a gift. It came with an Indy car game and a monster truck game. I agree. It's a Blast. Now Hook up a susround sound system to it and you will be in Heaven.

Got to get me Nascar 2002. TheNascar version I have doesn't support force feedback.

Later

Darn, Guys..... Please don't do this to me..... I keep seein' that game every time I go into Best Buy..... And I wanna try it so-o-o-o bad..... But, maybe for the best, my old computer won't support that kinda software - I'd have to buy a new computer, too!

I KNOW I'd get "hooked"! (See, now this post isn't so far "off topic"!)

me!

That is a great game. I've been playing it online since since Nascar2 came out. I've just got my copy in the last few weeks of the 2002. We'll have to hook up some time. Nothing like trading paint with people online!

Great point, John! Surround sound (with the sub turned WAY up!) is crucial to the overall realism of this game.

Is the monster truck game any good? The CD that came with my controller won't load (think it's because I'm running Windows ME).

Now, if only I could get around Bristol without spinning every lap!!

Set the gears up high, and HEAVY on the brake! Careful, you will become a ADDICT.

NASCAR? What is that? I'm fishing the Everstart series, is the NASCAR series as competitive?

lol,

d

Latest posts

Back