Save Phace

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
A buddy loaned me a Save Phace mask last winter and I was sold. Got me one this weekend at BPS for $49.00, came with two lenses and carry bag. They are sure nice rippin across the water at 34 degrees! No more rain bb's in the face either :). Ready to do me a little winter fishin. Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving with family!

JP

i've had 2 for over 4 years and Eli and I LOVE them! Did u get the ghost rides one in the add? Eli really wanted that one but we already have a red one and flame job. They do work great!

I have one too. Years ago i thought they looked pretty dumb and i used regular goggles which were fine. Fast forward 5 years and a bunch if ear surgeries i don't like getting wind into my ears much anymore and the protection this offers me ears is fantastic.

Hey Trepper, yup, got the ghost rider. Two days before, I had my son pick up a red one for 59.99, not knowing about the sale. Got the flyer at the house and saw it, called BPS and they only had one bundle pack left. I told the guy I was an hour out and he said he would put it behind the counter for me! Pretty cool since I know they are not really supposed to do that, or so I've been told by others. Anyway, he was real cool about it and I scored the bundle for 10 bucks less than the plain red mask with no additional lense or bag.

Jim B: I agree whole heartedly, keeping the wind out of the ears is great....funny how wisdom comes along with age, eh!

JP

I just bought 2! I had borrowed one from someone, and I knew then I had to have one !

Latest posts

Back