Roll Call - Pro Crappie Owners

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~libra
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK - A post by Jethro where George in TX mentioned his Pro Crappie (and his member file shows a Ranger :-( got me to thinking since we can't search the Member list by model (I know it's a HUGE effort for Rich to reprogram to table driven and have all 1500 of us re-enter from a drop-down our boat models - I KNOW rich!) How many folks have the Pro Crappie 175.

So - I'll start:

2000 Pro Crappie 175 with the 2 cylinder 2 stroke 40 Merc

Added (just a few of the items): Bimini Top, Anchor System, Boarder Ladder, Spare tire/mount, Eagle 128 at the bow, two 12volt Power Points, 4 rod holders, Walking ramps on the trailer tongue, Guest 2611 on-board charger, Cell phone holder, Spingloaded Hatch holders for Rod/Rear hatches and named her S.S. Daddy!

I'm in North Atlanta and my wife/kids love the boat for fishing, cruising and Tubing!

Trep
top%20side%20view.JPG

Man Trep, I need all your stuff on my TV-18. I've got a lot of work to do now. Rod holders up next, then bimini top, bow finder, ladder, etc... Does it end?

If only he'd been fishing, instead of working on his boat. I'm telling you, that nametag on the back is spooking the fish!

Tex

Jethro - It doesn't end, and I love it!! Now if I could just juice this HUGE 40 Merc for more POWER to push all this crap i've added i'd be all set. Put it's not FREE

Tex - Hey, I did all this stuff on rainy or work days :)

It aint the name tag, it is the hats!

No, it ain't the hats.....

It's the aroma from the shirt he never washes.

Come on Guys - I know there is at least ONE more Pro Crappie ownern then me, that's Mike L.

OK Bumping this back up - I'm the ONLY Pro Crappie owner?

I was THINKING the same thing Mac!!! LOL

I thought for a minute I had one, went, looked, drat

I only got 2/3 o' one. Mine says pro TEAM 175!

Goshootmahfootoff.

:>)

"I don't own a Pro Crappie, but I fished outta one..."

Good boat, too!

Sounds kinda like the first night of a 12 step program. Hi, my name is Michael Trepper and I have a Pro Crappie 175.

Gene

OK we've 2 admitted Pro Crappie Addicts - Michael and Mike; a couple of Pro Crappie Wanna-bees, and a few who have not TASTED the addictive nature of the Pro Crappie! LOL

If its any help to you Trep, my first boat was a crappie boat. It had the two island seats and a stick steer, powered by a 40 hp johnson. My gandfather, may he rest in peace, gave it to me before I even had a drivers license. My father would drive me to the lake and drop me off to fish all day and he would come back and pick me up when I was done.

Ahhh, those were the days...fun, carefree, not a worry in the world.

Wolf

Latest posts

Back