Rod storage

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do a search on the site, you'll find 2 options: 1) custom make one (good examples in the More, Grab Bag menus) or 2) Rod Socks (a couple of good brands out there that work great). I went the rod sock approach on my 700lx, get a lot more rods in/out then limiting to tubes.

Shawn your gonna get hit with ROD SOCK replys and for good reason. I would look into those first as they really do work! I think some (Glenn) uses Stick Jackets too. All are good and can be cheaper!

Randy!

I use rod socks in my 700lx as well. Works great and is an inexpensive solution. You can pick up some at Bass Pro.

I feel for you Shawn - I also have an '06 482 - rod storage is not one of the better features of this boat (storage lockers are short and curve at the front). I tried telling my wife I needed a bigger boat but she didn't see it my way : (

i am having the same trouble. i looked on the internet to get ideas but couldnt find anything i liked. the tubes look gooc but you cant fit enough rods in it to suit my tast so i just ordered me some rod socks from bass pro today. i heard alot of good reviews a out the rod socks and they are pretty cheap too. i paid about $4 a piece for them. i will let ya know just how much i really like them. its your call on what you like but i know alot of people seem to like them. i hope i do since i ordered 8 of them this morning.

Latest posts

Back