Repower my 2002 Nitro NX 750 DC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 90 carb on mine, so I think you will like the 115. It is OK most fo the time as I don't tourney fish. I'd check into the motor weight, I think they weigh more. My factory aluminum prop was a 21P aluminum and I'm running a 21P Laser II and it did make a little top end difference, about 2mph speedo, I don't have a GPS. You should be able to turn a bigger wheel with the 115.

Cool, I fish Okaloosa quite a bit, we have an aging aunt there that needs to be visited so we make it down about every 6 weeks during the warmer months. I thought the weight would be about that much more. I don't personally know if I would drop that kind of money into that rig, if yours is like mine, it doesn't use much fuel at all and though those engines may not idle as smooth, they are tanks. I'd just run the thing and be happy with it. I hope your trailer is galvanized, salt or brackish water will flat eat up a painted trailer. If you need any help about fishing Okaloosa let me know, I grew up in Mobile and have fished Okaloosa for maybe 25 yrs.:D

Latest posts

Back