Rally 2005.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Everyone -

As you know, I've got rooms held at The Moors for a rally next year - IF we are going to hold it there.

The weekend of May 5th is prime time for The Moors and fishermen. If we are not going to be there, I should call Shirley sometime in the near future and release them.

What are your feelings on it at this point?

me?

I'm in for next year. Already preparing my acceptance speech when I win the big bass plaque from Mac. Just kidding! I'm in as long as it's there or somewhere on the East Coast.

I'm in if I don't have a tournament conflict...

.....uh..... Al.....

That is to be know in the future as

The "King Tin Big Bass Award"!

I can't make any promises at this point. Everything for me right now is just all whacked out:( My mom is really feeling the effects of the chemotherapy:( My truck tranny blew up and I took it back for the warranty work. Well...I still don't think it's right so I'm thinkin' of takin' it out and actually blowin' it up so I can take it back:(

I have a new powerplant settin' in the garage so I'm not worried about the engine. I had forgotten our anniversary til' yesturday(which is today and I'm kinda' crabby)Cause I still haven't found my @#$&*!!! faceplate to my stereo!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrgggh!

Note to self:...Make next years S&T BigBass award a beer can with a fish on it!!

BWWAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Now I remember why I stick to "factory stock" these days!

Tommy can ya hear me?

LOL!!

Mac....make it a Rolling Rock bottle!! mmmmm Rolling Rock....Love those green bottles!!

Donnie

CJL -

I guess if we allow Al to come with his Triton, we might as well allow everyone! Even if you are hiding Jimmy Hoffa somewhere in your back yard!

:)

me!

P.S.

Yes! The rallies are open to any active member of the board!

Staci, I have to admit I've always liked the big Nitro's but the Triton's are mighty quick and are laid out a little better in my opinion. Maybe Rob or Mac will show up with ther Rangers so I won't be the only one not riding in a Tracker/Nitro. I look forward to meeting up with everyone again.....Al.

Ps-s-st..... Al..... Don't let it go further than you and I..... Bu-u-u-ut-t-t-t-t..... I think Tritons are the best looking boats on the water! Well made, too! Wouldn't mind owning one myself!

Depending on when I'm bowling in Baton Rouge, I am seriously thinking about attending. Hopefully you will be kind and gentle to this "old rookie" ;-). TIN RULES!!!

Mac - I think you should just make it the "Annual Trepper Big Bass Award" and send it to me ahead of time!!! LOL

That should just about JINX me catching ANY fish!!! LOL

Al - If you get there early like this year, you still gonna share your secrete lures with me???

Staci - I'll do what I can to make it, have to look at calenders and vacation for next year. I may not be able to get there on Thurs, but IF at all possible i'll drive up Friday!

Trep

Trep, My brother and I plan on getting there even earlier and are going to keep any patterns a secret this time. Like Staci said you have to go to defend your title, your the man to beat right now. Hopefully you can defend the title, but it's hard to repeat.

Staci,

As long as my health stays good enough, I'll plan on being there! Had a great time this year.

Tom

I certainly intend to be there though, like Tom, it depends on health. Maybe I can catch a ride with CJL when he comes through Maryland?:) Or I'll meet Toxic. Or I'll meet so-and-so or whomever:)

Bill

..... .....as long as all our healths stay good!

We'll see ALL you in May, 2005!

Bill,

No problem, if I go I can pick you up if it's on the way. I don;t even know where it is, Kentucky? I assume. We can't drag race the Hemi though.

Chris -

The Moors Resort on Kentucky Lake.

Click on their banner that appears regularly at the top of the page. You'll get a look at the layout of the resort and can even take 360 degree tours of the cottages! Be sure to get the view from the Lake Cam!

me!

Me,

The lake looks real big compared to NJ lakes anyway, do most people bring there Trackers with them?

In any event looks good

Kentucky Lake is HUGE! I think it's the largest man-made lake in the US.

Half the people at the rallies the past two years were in Trackers. Big Bass this year was won in a Tracker!
Trep%20with%20FISH.jpg

Its a scientifically proven fact: metal attracts fish, fiberglass repels them. It is as logical as proving the same properties on magnets...LOL (not that magnets can attract or repel fish, only each other)

little bit and myself will try to make it if the cash flow is good, we gotta 10k bill to save up for to try to have a little one via the hatchery method next spring. want to come and maybe me a neeley can hook up again and catch some on the big day this time, and claim the title for the glass crew

oh the picture above, just too much, what a motely crew that is in that tin can lol. K.Neeley and myself predicted it and it came true lol.

Yeah..... but.....

Which is Motley and which is Crew?

My friend, Ronnee who sent me the "I resign" post, and her husband are trying the hatchery method..... They tried last month and it didn't take..... She was supposed to find out last night if the second attempt worked..... I'm wondering what the results were..... Guess I'll call her today if I haven't heard..... About 3 months ago, she had to have about half of her uterus removed because of fibroid tumors so that she could go through the basting..... Funny you should mention that..... She's been on my mind the last 24 hours.....

God Bless you and Li'l Bit! You'll make wonderful parents!

Latest posts

Back