Potomac 9-13-09

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Meier

Reaction score
Half a day Sunday and on the trailer before noon. The water temp dropped to 68 and the fish are putting the feedbag on. Didn't catch a fish under 3.

Bow season starts Oct. 3rd so we have time to catch a few more before that.....

Pic of a few:

Potomac9-13-09.jpg

I thought I saw you out there.... Nice job, I couldn't get anything over 3 lol. I believe you were across from Quantico out near the channel motoring south. I have another tournament this thursday on the river, last club event for the year. Were they on frogs again? I could only get one boil on a frog, tried 4 different colors.

Eric

Mike your the man on the River, it kicked my butt this weekend. Of course piss poor execution didn't help, I farmed 3 nice fish at the boat!!:wacko::angry:

Good Job!

nice fish mike,

i stuck local, you know where i went and targeted the snakeheads again, managed 3 that went 21 total lbs. one on the frog 2 on spinnerbait. also managed 12 bass to 3 lbs.

looks like we both did good.

mike c

p.s. did carlos show up before noon? lol

WELL NUTS!!!!! I missed the snake heads and I even went and fished for them too!! They are about to piss me off....

Caught a few on the River, had a buddy in town from CT. He was the Rods and Wheels guy from ESPN. Former Marine and we had a good time on the River. Nice weather thats for dang sure!!!!

You too funny Mike C!!! You know I am up wayyy before noon!!!

me and mike launched at the same time, i must have missed you at the ramp. lol

I can almost go out everytime and catch one of those suckers now, i need to go to douge and see what i can do.

mike c

co was late...we did not laucnh till 0615 and got caught behind the TX that was launching.....all over the place and in the way.

Ok, I am riding with YOU one day to get the dang things...I will get the gas. or you can ride with me and show me where......your call!

Mike and Carlos, can I tag along with you guys? Never got one of those buggers either, but sure have heard quite a bit. Heck, I'm still learning the main river!

Thanks Mike! Still recall the great ride on the Xpress. I'll be out tomorrow in the G3 looking for them. Any tips greatly appreciated!!

Latest posts

Back