Poor Unca Billy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
When you get our age, you can't remember anything(CRS). But at least now we can blame it on the software. :D

Yesterday I celebrated 54 years with a new GARMIN 140 for the trolling motor, and a new HUMMINBIRD 525 for the console.

Thank you LORD for a wife that loves to fish.

Just kiddin' Bill, you are the greatest!

BruceM

Bruce, hope you had a great day. If Uncle Billy keeps forgetting, we will have to cut his pay. Just kidding, Uncle Billy. You do a great job. I wouldn't even remember after being reminded.:wacko:

Bubby:)

Bruce - HBD Dude! Unca Billy, you're fired. OK, you are hired back. Short layoff!

Darn Bruce, I hope you had a great Birthday and I feel bad I missed it. I do send along best wishes for many, many more though!! Now, in defense of myself, I only have two birthday's listed for February and neither one is yours Bruce. One is on the 7th. and one on the 25th. So I have it now as the 3rd. right? I don't know the year though Old Timer? Can you help this Old Timer with that??:huh:

Uncle Billy

Heck Billy has CRS,CHS,CSS & of course DKS!:lol::p

Hope you had a good one Bruce:cool:

Happy Birthday Bruce...

Unca B.... Remember 93% is still an "A"... Carry on! You do very well for Airborne!!!!:eek:

Happy BD but try as hard as you can you can't catch Uncle Billy and I in yrs experience.

Uncle Billy Is anything but Poor....HA HA HA Happy B-Day

Thanks guys. Celebrated on the road, but the wife and my daughter surprised me with a cake and steaks Sunday evening. Uncle Billy, the year is 1955. And by the way, thanks for all of the thought and effort you put in to doing this.

New fish finders, cleaned the boat up, then it's in the teens at night this week. Oh well, at least I'm ready.

Thanks again guys, and hopefully I can mix some fishing in with all of this travel.:D

BruceM

Dang Bruce.... 1955.... I have some shoes older than you!!!! Seriously, I got my own first boat the next year, 1956, a 10hp Johnson and a 16' Larson V....

And, I thought you were older than me... LOL!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

Latest posts

Back