owners manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim lawler

Reaction score
i purchaced a 2001 nitro 901 cdx with no owners manual would you know were i can purchace one or download one off the web this my first decent size bass boat and it would be nice knowing how to use the flasher , live wells,ect, ect any help would be appreceated thanks jim

I called or email tracker marine for my boat and they sent out owners manual and a wiring diagram at no charge--i forgot which i did but got the paperwork in a week!

I tried to get an owner manual but they said they are no longer available in the system. Dose anyone have an electric copy or other wise. Also looking for plumbing scamatics.

I know I have major leeks and I'm pretty sure they are coming from the valves and lines to the live wells. Before I bought it ( 2 weeks ago) we put it on the water to test the engine). Ran great but not much time to test other things like bildge pump (only on the water for 20 minutes) and didn't check live wells and other compartments for water. My bad. To make it worse when the seller took the bildge plug out it drained at least 2 gallons of water! After 20 minutes. My brother in law (who has a ski boat) asked why and the seller stated it was normal. I found out quick I was screwed. I put the boat on a lake where only electric motors are used and in 10 minutes the Starbound live well was halfway full but the port side was empty. Long story short when I pulled it out of the water I got 40 or more gallons of water draining from the bildge and the pump never turned on.

Latest posts

Back