on board chargers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan jones

Reaction score
i'm putting an onboard charger on my boat. i'm looking at the BPS XPS 3 bank 10/10/10 for 249.00 looking for pro's and con's and how it compares to GUEST for a little more thanks. stan

Stan

Do a "search" using the word 'chargers' and you'll find about a half dozen hits on the on-board charger questions. I don't know if there are comparisons to the Guest charger however.

Bear

Don't tell Rich I said this, but sneak over the the "other" board (www.wmi.org) and check out the Boats & Motors section. Do the search on "charger" or "Guest" and you'll find a wealth of information. Just don't stay too long over there, you'll have to be delouced! LOL

I've got the Guest Charge Pro for my 1 trolling batter and 1 cranking battery, 2 years w/out a single problem. Can't talk for the XPS.

Just put the XPS in my boat last year and love it. Works great. My bet is that BPS probably contracts them from another big name co. and puts XPS on it. Get's you good quality at a cheaper price. Still get the same warranty, so I don't see how you can go wrong.

Stan,

The XPS charger is manufactured by Guest for Bass Pro. The chargers have the same electronics inside, but the case is different. The only other difference is that the Guest charger has a 2 year warranty and the XPS has a one year warranty.

Have a great day!

Sue D.

That's why I'm confident in having my Guest's. Sue D. representing Guest has always been very helpful and stands behind their product. I've seen this on many boards and they always come to the front.

No doubt Sam,...I was hoping Sue would step in for us,.....HI SUE!!!! ;O) I wasn't sure of the specs and the mfgr of the XPS charger but i told myself,..."Sue's out there,...she knows!!!"...Thanks!!

Mac

thanks Sue, my bad on the warranty. But I'm happy with my XPS. No problems. Hopefully will never need the warranty.

Latest posts

Back