On behalf of TrepMan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Fellow NTOWS members:

Michael (aka TrepMan) Trepper's dad passed away last week. Please join me in expressing condolences to Michael and his family. He asked that I repost his father's obituary here, as he won't be on the site until he helps his mom get her affairs in order.

"Dick Trepper, Loving husband, father and grandfather passed away on Friday June 27, 2003. An active member of Har Zion Congregation, he served as Chairman of the Ritual Committee, V.P. of Membership for the Men

my condoloences also; I am fortunate, both of my parents are in their 80's and getting along quite well. It sounds like he enjoyed life and will be missed.

Sorry to hear that Trep. Our prayers to your family.

Michael, Sorry to hear about you dad. My condolences to you and your family.

Trepman,

May God bless you and yours. My condolences.

The Wolf

Michael.... The man who raised you had to be a good and extraordinary person... My sympathy to you and yours... I miss my Dad and think of him a few tmes every day... But, the good memories I have of fun times have far outlived my grief.

Trep,

My condolences.

The pain goes away, but thank God the memories never do!

Trep, my condolences to you and your family. Remember the good times and keep them with you.

Buzz

Trep,

So sorry to hear about your loss. My best to you and yours.

Rich D

Trep, Condolences to you and your family. Prayers on the way for all.

-Terry H.

Trep,

Sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Bob G.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father.

My condolances go out to the whole family.

Steve R.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss for you and your family. My God bless you all in these difficult times.

God will be with you in your time of need . Our condolances to you & your family.

Trep, sorry to learn about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Teri

Trepper, Kathy and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Craig

Our condolences and prayers are with you and your family.

From my family to yours, our deepest condolences.

Best regards,

Tracey, Scott and Sam.

Michael,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sue D.

What more can be Said: I will pray for peace in the name of you and your family.

BF

Michael,

I am very sorry for you in your loss of your father. I never knew my father so I can only guess at the emptiness that you must feel. I'm sure that it is great indeed. He will be with you always........you are him.

Larry Harp

Michael:

May the peace of the Lord, which surpasses all understanding, be with you and your family...

Jim J...

Losing a parent is a tough one. Our condolences and prayers are with you and your family. Time will heal the pain. He will remain forever in the memory of the people who were fortunate enough to know him.

John, Stacey & Susan

So sorry to hear that Trep...peace be with you dude.

Condolences,

TEE

Michael, my Dear Friend,

Your Father must have been a Wonderful Person! All I have to do is take a look at the son he raised to know that!

I don't know what the Jewish religion's view is of life after death, but I can assure you, if there is such a thing, your father is happy and pleased! He's sitting someplace, watching over his family thinking "I did Good!"

My thoughts and prayers are with your Father, your family and you, Michael.

May God Bless!

me!

Trep, my family and I extend our thoughts and prayers and condolences to you and to your family, God Bless, egMike and family

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Trep. Lost my mother a couple of years back. The reality may take a while to sink in, but please take comfort in the fact that you are not alone. The wonderful people on this site are examples.

Chin up partner,

HOOT

Just got back in town from 3 days away,...I'm sorry to hear of your Father's passing Trep....your famuily is in my thoughts and prayers....

Mac

I am sorry to hear this, my condolences Trep....an Army veteren that no doubt fought for the freedoms we all have. For this, I will slaute him on the 4th.

It is difficult to lose a parent no matter your age....this November will be the 25th anniv. of my father passing. (22 year Air Force vet buried in Arlington)

Mini

Sorry to hear about your dad Trep,our prayers go out to you and your family in this time sorrow. God bless you all.

Steve ><}}}}'>

Mike, I just got back from vacation and found this older post....Sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad......My familys prayers are for him today!.........Mike L.

Michael,

I just got back in the states. I can't possibly describe how sorry I am. God Bless you all as He welcomes such a wonderful man. My family's prayers are with you.

Latest posts

Back