Ok I am a little bored and this one is for Hammer

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Ok Hammer, I know you are a good bit away from home, but I thought I would bring this back up to cheer you up

http://www.nitroowners.com/msgboard9e.asp?boardname=msg&view=330333&replycount=281&LAST=9/15/2004_12:53:30_AM

On edit, hard to believe I have been here that long....

What ever happened to Mike Snow anyway?

:lol::lol::lol: Fun read and since I had dinner with Rich last night I can guaranteeeee you that it will stay frozen forever!!:p:p

TOXIC

TOXIC said:
Fun read and since I had dinner with Rich last night I can guaranteeeee you that it will stay frozen forever!!

Don't be so sure: Money talks.

:)

Frozen, not forgotten!

Semper Fi

Carlos

PS How much Rich, I am TAD abnd have a few extra to spend!

Carlos... don't get so reckless with your money, yet. Let's see if Rich is as cheap as he is easy... I've offered a dollar... LOL:eek:

You guys are going to have to do better. I want to see how much I can squeeze out of Hammer to keep it closed.

Niot fair... Hammer will offer you a bank!!!!:angry: Of course, any bank he offers will have a negative equity position...:lol::eek:

Yeah, I've always wanted to be in charge of a bank that has already failed...

Carlos, you can make a bid. The current high bid stands at $1. Do I hear $2?

My have I grown up since then, ah the days of being banned from this site....I would rather see it stay buried. :cool:

Teri, you can buy the rights and keep it closed. The bid is at $2.50. :)

Sue, glad to see you.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Y'all need to STOP!!:lol::lol:

Since then there have been too many threads that could add fuel to the fire. Besides nobody paid up in beers for the last one....:lol:

TOXIC

Mike Snow wrote: re: TOXIC is a BAD kisser by mike snow,6/26/2003 08:35 ET

Yeah, I bet the pontoon site never gets this kind of action.

Apparently neither did Tox.

BUMP