OK, Go Ahead and Call Me a Sucker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Stopped by BPS this afternoon to buy some shirts (really!)and of course couldn't resist walking over to the fishing dept. just to check things out. While there I saw those 18" Booyha buzzbaits so I had to have one. After all it is the BIGGEST lure in the store. Like Marke said, good or bad I would buy one anyway.

Now I can't wait to try to turn a 6# LM with 18" of wire between the hook and the line. I'll let you know.

Harpo

YOU BEST GET BACK IN THERE AND TAKE IT BACK AND BUY A RED RIVER BUZZBAIT 3 FEET DOWN!!!!!! OR AT LEAST PUT A RED RIVER LOGO ON IT!!!!

Just kidding Soonerfan. Its going to be one big bass that eats that!!! Send me a pic of your next 10 pounder out of Bell Cow.

BJ

Ok Harpo, you're a sucker:) Hey, you said to call you that! I saw that thing this past week-end and went back to see it two or three times and then didn't buy it.

So, when you post your picture of the HUGE bass you caught, I'll feel really bad:)

Bill

I would be dangerous with that lure...LOL

I would have everything but the fish hooked.

BTW-SOONER you are a sucker...LOL

T.S.

Mini had one in his hand and was going to toss it in the tank for a demo. I didn't get to see it, but what I did see is that the big long wire is going to be HARD to keep straight.

I don't have a whole rod locker to give up to carry along one of those baits :)

They can't throw that in a tank. The size would cause a wake big enough to push water over the sides of the tank...LOL

You may have to troll that thing behind the boat.

Wolf

If anyone is feeling adventurous, I just bought a ten ounce spinner I will use for trolling deep weed lines for muskie. That is more than half a pound of lead!

Rich D

I have a ton of 1 to 2 oz. spinnerbaits from ledgebuster..they'll kill your arms at the end of the day! LOL

TEE

You guys ain't gonna be laughin' so hard when I post pictures of a string of 7 pounders I caught with my giant buzzbait.

Harpo

Its ok Sooner....I believe you...

LOL suckeeerrrrrr

Just kidding

wolf

I'm just worried about finding a Plano box big enough to hold this sucker. I might have to empty out a rod locker! ;>))

Harpo

Latest posts

Back