Officially on the dark side now

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
Been keeping it kind of under wraps but I just brought home a new to me hardly used Ranger 520DVX w/Merc 225 EFI. MotorGuide Tour, Lowrance elctronics and of course a GUEST battery charger!

I will post pictures in a few days after Mac and I get a few fish in the boat tomorrow :)

Mini

Mini thats great news,, congrats . I can't think of anybody more I would like to hear that kind of news from . Buy boat insurance !!! lol . Seriously I 'm happy for you Dogg .

Enjoy the weekend , between you and Mac you shouldn't have any problem putting more than a few in the boat.

Mark:cool::cool::cool:

I knew something was wrong.. There was a huge disturbance in the force.:D The dark side has claimed another one..

Way to go Mini. Hurry and get those pics up, ok?

uncle Billy

Shoot, Mini is an overlord of the darkside......Leave the keys for us at the end of the month!! Better yet, get all the GPS waypoints entered ASAP!!

TOXIC

Congrat's. If being able to get a Ranger is the dark side, then count me in as one of those that would love to be on the dark side. But, if it involves any rituals with the Michigan Mafia . . . . :wacko:

Tex

Congrats... Always a good day to bring home a new boat... Get them pics posted...;)

It runs great,....(Now if he would just drive it like he drove MINE!!)..LMAO!!:lol::rolleyes:

It fishes good too......that nice clean carpet was slimed in no time!! Spring fishing ROCKS!!

No official new boat and first fish caught pics???

Congrats Mini!

Bob G.

Here is the boat....I havent downloaded the pics off the camera yet. I should do that tonight.

This was from my cell phone.

index.php

By the way Mac caught the first fish in it.....oh well he owed it to me :)

Uh...I think you got that bassackwards.....You owed him!!:lol::lol::lol: Brining you a little present...if it get's to me in time.

TOXIC

Thanks Tox....

I owed him alright, and I offered him a set of keys :)

But I caught the first fish in his first Z20.....so he owed me that :)

Better pic...as promised....better late than never :)
boat1.jpg

Nice looking Ranger Mini . Who's going to take car of Mac's boat though , Now that you have one??:lol:

Mark

Mac will take care of Mac's boat,...like he's always done,...LOL.....Mini just borrowed it occasionally. Just got word from Ranger a few minutes ago...mines on the load leaving the plant next Tuesday,......that means it'll get here just before or during the MVM reunion.....soooooo, if things go as planned,..I'll go pick it up sometime Saturday probably and go straight to the lake!!:wub: (I should know better by now than to plan on a plan!!) ;)

There will be 3 other boats here too, so nobody's going to be left on land because of no room!! BUT,...if I have to stay on land one day in order to go get my ride,..I'm doing it!!! ahahaha.... I sure hope that truck driver has a lead foot!!!:wacko::p

Check that Mac.....should read:

"Mini just rigs them and borrows them occasionally"

I told you that you can use mine anyday you want. So long as I am not using it. And if I am youre invited (unless its fishing with females) :)

Mini

nice ride Mini...

Now get busy and fix the spacing on your registration numbers before you get a ticket!

az

New vynil cut ones will be added soon. Have to get my registration yet....

Too many fish to catch to worry about such details :)

Thanks all. I like it so far!

Mini

NO!!..It shoulda sed,..."Mini installs batteries and swaps out trolling motors"...Mac supplies, gas, oil, Jack and Cokes, backstraps, and "occasionally" delivers boat to MINI's HOUSE on Mac's way to work....Mac picks up boat from Mini's house 3 days later,....Mac goes home and fills oil reservoir again and throws away dipcans and empty gatoraide bottles from cooler!"

Ohwell....who's keeping track anyway....that's what friends are for!!!:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Ooooooo..... I want one! :cool:

(Wait! :eek: What am I saying? I'm a tin guy!! :( )

That boats got BLING!! Cool ride Mini. No longer BBT (Boatless Bank Trash). I woulda done a black shield though.....would have really highlighted the lines.

TOXIC

Too much contrast Tox. I thought about it....but I think white will look better.

Mac supplies gas oil and jack and cokes? Who is this Mac guy and what did you do with the other Mac? lol

Saturday is gonna be fun...the moon is getting right :)

I didn't mean to start anything ! .. Mac:angry:,,Mini,:(, I want you boys to stop this bicering and and say your sorry to each other . I don't like it when you boys are fighten . besides there are other people listening.!!! :D:D

Both your boats are very nice looking........

No sweat Gross,.....we're always ripp'in on each other......it's the Italian and Irish Way!!:wub:

Besides,.....Mini will realize just how much oil I DID supply now that he has to pay for his own!! :wacko:....my Yamalube won't work in his EFI !

I see that it is the way of the Irish and the Italian ,,,It is the way of the two clans..

This is

BHAAAAAAA,,BHAAAASAVVY. AA,BHAAAAA,:lol::lol::lol:

Dont need no Yamalube in the merc my friend....I can run ANY TCW3 oil. I paid a whopping $6.88/gallon last week. I bought 6 gallons..... :)

See you in the AM....

Gross dont worry this aint bickering, for us this is considered communication!

Mini

6.88 is good!!! LUCKILY i can get mine for @ $10/gal......but it'll probably go up this year too!!

I realize that your communicating in a very unique way one with another. May I be so bold as to suggest the next time you see each other a big hug just to mend any hard feelings. okok hand shake than.

If than that doesn't seem to help than..........career on !!;);)as normal.

Mark

Tox,,, lets be true to are feelings now ..

Was it a little or alot ? ..............Wait a minute>>>I think I did to. Darn-it! I new I wouldn't make a good liberal thinker.

Ok....I gotta get this thread back on track!!!

MY NEW RIDE!!!

101_0067.jpg

Where's my fly swatter, I see a big A$$ mosquito.

Buzz

Neeley call me at the house.

Wait a minute ..........this was Mini's thread ! You highjacked Mini's thread to serve your on purpose,,, just to show off your own sweet ride. kool.:cool:

Mark:lol:

Mini, I've never been a big Ranger fan but that's as great looking a rig as I've ever seen.:cool:

I couldn't figure out what it was but then I realized I loved the hull design and the muted decals (or how ever they do it) on the side. I don't know if it's the right word but it's the simpleness I like. Way to go!

Ken, same thing with your rig but the white just makes it stand out more:cool: It's a beautiful boat and I'm as jealous as a man can be...Congratulations

Uncle Billy

Thanks all!

Neeley go back to your own thread. I dont need no BUGS here :)

Have a safe and happy one all...and if you know a weatherman in Michigan, shoot em! Only kidding, the weather has been up and down. Boat is soaked after Mac and I were in 6 to 7 hours straight of rain fishing....

Mini

Back