• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ranger R83

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
1999 Ranger R83 18' 10" dual console with Merc 175 efi.

Guest 3 bank charger, new Everstart batteries, Lowrance X97 at console X125 on bow, Ifinder on RAM mount with Navonics chip. 3 yr old Minn Kota Maxxum Pro80.

Keelshield, deck extension, oxygenator, hotfoot, teleflex pro trim on column, hydraulic steering. Runs mid 60's.

Trailer has new tires, removable tongue, and good brakes, Ranger transom straps, motor/transom saver, Atwood trailerable cover.

Merc 175 efi is a tank. Runs great, had a new lower unit installed 2 yrs ago and all seals and gaskets replaced last year. New impeller this year.

This boat is as tourney ready as they come. Great 1st boat or upgrade from smaller rig. Only selling because I am buying a bigger boat. Pics in my profile or on my website www.northcountrybassandbirds.com

$14,000 OBRO

Sure, just gotta figure out how to get them off my digital camera to the stupid computer. It currently has a 6" Atlas jackplate that will be in the pics, but that's going on my new boat. I would have to get more if I left it on. Also forgot to mention that I just had the seats redone for $1,000.

Justin,

Sorry, haven't forgotten, just trying to figure out the camera deal. I should be able to take pics tomorrow and try to get them to you.

Latest posts

Back