nx750 replacement seats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEIGH MIDDLETON

Reaction score
my 2004 nx750 bench seat width is 55 inches. Why is it so hard to find replacement seats? These original tournament seats only come minimum of 58 inches. Is my measurement off?

Leighbo - not sure if this is true because I haven't checked it out yet, but I have a 2004 750DC and started getting some cracking on my seats and went into the local Bass Pro Shops to talk to the Service guys about replacing them. They told me that if all it really was is cracking, that if I came in with the boat number, I could order the exact leather seat covers that matched the original seats and if I was able to get the seats off on my own, could take the covers to a furniture repair place and they could put the covers on for me and it would be much cheaper than having them do it as they would do the exact same thing but take a middleman fee. I plan on trying to get the seats off before I winterize and shrink wrap my boat. This definitely seems to be a far cheaper way to go than to replace them entirely, assuming that what they told me is correct.

Bill, the MadKayaker

My 882 is 12 yrs old and I called my closest Tracker dealer, gave him my hull number and he ordered the seat skins for it.....even got new covers for the fishing seats. Not too expensive and they were factory, now my boat looks brand new.

Eric

Well, swallowed my pride and paid an upholstry shop 300 to redo the driver, middle, and right side. I`ll post pics and should be picking them up this afternoon! I`m jacked!

The shop said they would be done with the seats by Friday (30th). Cant wait to see how they look but it suuuuuure seems like forever!:wacko:

Leigh - did they have to replace the foam or do anything else other than take the new seat covers and stretch them over the seats? I am going to be doing that over the winter and wanted to get a sense of how much it would cost also. Any info on what they did for $300, would be helpful.

Thanks, Bill, The Madkayaker

2-8C73025A-2535356-800.jpg

DONE

Latest posts

Back