Nice to see BFHP complaints on OTHER boats!!! LOL

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Most of you know that the Bass Fishing Home Page has typicaly has a very anti-tracker/nitro perspective (it gets better then gets worse). I have seen the following in the last few days regarding Triton boats, that make me happy to see that on that perticular website it's is NOT just Tracker/Nitro products that have production problems!! Now i'm not knocking any brand of boat, let alone Triton. BUT, given the flack that Tracker/Nitro products get it's interesting to see other manufactures have problems and it's NOT a TRACKER problem!!! LOL

Here are a few:

# 66016: Triton Gel Coat Cracks, by Steve M (64.12.96.137), DE, 5/7/03 8:57:00 PM

# 66013: Cap fading on a triton, by Bassin man (164.89.253.12), AL, 5/7/03 3:32:00 PM

They probably misspelled Nitro and made it Triton. LOL

J/K, All boats have problems...the more you sell the more problems you have. the price of being number 1.

Mini

I think Mini is on to something.

Nitro

Triton

Drop the "T", move the "n" from the back to the front & capitalize it, move the "r" between the "t" & the "o" and what does that spell? "Nitro"

Long live Skeeter!

Just kidding I have had my share of problems with my two Skeeters!

GG

LOL Clueless,.....thinking like that could get you a sweet accounting job in Washington!! Remember your friends!! LOL

Mac

Latest posts

Back