New scam !!Beware

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I know how you guys love Snopes so check this one out !:lol::lol:

This is a "heads up" for those of us who are regular Home Depot customers. Please tell your friends and neighbors about this new scam before you are caught up in it.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think this couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking, absolutely gorgeous, 20-21 year old girls come over to your truck as you are loading your purchases. They both start cleaning your windshield with a rag and Windex, all the while their breasts are almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. I'll admit, it was impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask for a ride to McDonald's or some other equally harmless place. You agree and they slide into the truck. On the way, they start undressing. Then of of them starts crawling all over you, rubbing those beautiful breast in your face while the other one steals your wallet.....

I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 28th. Also August 1st, and twice more just today. It will very likely happen again this weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99each--I found cheaper ones at Big Lots but have already bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.

I'm not convinced this is true. I heard of this happening a couple of years ago and since then I have visited numerous Home Depot store and still have not been able to find these dastardly women. I do, however, keep extra wallets on hand........just in case.

Groma, that scam has been going on for several years now. I reported it here a couple years ago. You need to pay closer attention to what's posted, so you could haxe avoided this scam. Several of us are broke, because of this.

Bubby:)

Latest posts

Back