New Job Sorta

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
I don't normally post a bunch of personal stuff, but I thought I'd let you guys know about the new "hope and change":rolleyes: Especially you old guys like Mac, Mini, Neely, Carlos, Trep, you know who you are.

I have been pro, de, moted to national accounts manager at my company. I was Purchasing director for the past 5-1/2 years, now I get to go back out on the road.:angry:

Been out in north and south Georgia the last two weeks(sorry Trep, I didn't have time to stop).

I'll be travelling mainly in the southeast 7 states so I expect a backseat and free lunch when I show up. By the way, I'm fond of Jim Beam and ginger ale.

Mini and Mac. You guys aren't off the hook either. I've got a couple of customers up in your neck of the woods.

Carlos, finally maybe I'll get to see you, Tox and Uncle Billy when I come up toward Virginia.

Thought I'd give all ya'll a heads up so you can get a kitchen pass from the little lady.:lol:

BruceM

And, if you are in Illinois or Wisconsin (and maybe even Iowa)... you know who to call:)

Bruce - Stinks to have to get back on the road. And YUP, the Nitro is always gassed up, charged and ready in the garage 24x7!!

Right now, we have a travel freeze, so i'm not on the road/overseas this quarter... so - Bring it on!!

And I resemble that "you old guys " remarke!! LOL

No prob Bruce. If I aint available for some reason (ie...WORK) Mac Daddy can steal my Ranger.

Just checked in at another Hampton Inn.:)

Thanks for the offers. Just as soon as the weather warms back up, you're all on!

Seriously, I'm looking forward to seein' you guys.

Trep, tell Dan J. I'm buying the beer when I get back up around Atlanta. You're invited of course.:D

BruceM

Good news Bruce!! Well, good news for us to have you out and about! :lol: I look forward to knocking some suds back with you while you nurse a Beam and bubbles. I'll even cover your six if there's a GA vs. TN game on while we're out!! :rolleyes: :lol: Take care on the road and when you get a chance, just holler! ;) :)

Latest posts

Back