New boat on the way!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
I was offered a spot on the Skeeter National Team!!! :)

New boat is on the way.....should be here about the middle of May!!!

Contrats Ken!!!

Thats awesome.

Wow, that IS great news... I am sure you will love to be in that sweet ride... Uhhhh, it is a walleye boat, right? You wouldn't be fishing for green stump carp, now would you?

J/K... That is great... They are sweet rides (even in a bassboat)...

Congrats Dude, I just hope the Skeeters are not some how related to the black fly event you had posted in the past..............................................:lol::lol:

BF

Finally,......a place to store all of your shiznit!! ;):rolleyes:

(ohh,....and being able to talk Rhonda into letting you get it,...no sweat dude,...my pleasure!! Hey,...it's a Gift!!:wub: )

Can't wait to see it!!

Ken, congratulations. Hope you get time to use it. It will however take time away from counting your money. I will help with that, just send it in a paper bag I will count it for you.

Bubby:D

I had a '96 896 from 2000 - 2003 and loved it all 3 years. I wouldn't hesitate.

About TIME you got a boat Neeley!!! Congrats!!

Trep

Congrats - that's awesome!!!:cool:

I've been looking forward to the day I can say something like that for a long time.

Very cool Ken. Hopefully you can pull yourself away from the store to use it.(Dem basses luv sparkles, but not in a parking lot!) How's business BTW.

Gene

Gald it all came together for you Ken....oh and youre welcome ;)

Congratulations Ken, Let us know which boat has the most mojo, Mac's Ranger, or your Skeeter?

Buzz

That's fantastic news Ken . I'm happy for you. Here in Minnesota Skeeter is the state bird !

It sounds as though Mini is trying to take credit for what I'm sure you worked long and hard for yourself............. Some guys .:lol:

Again way kool .

Mark

It's my firm belief that whatever they're talking about, it definitely was CIII's idea. Unless of course Mini gets angry than I'll swear it was his idea but don't tell Carlos.

Uncle Billy

Congrats Ken! Are you bringing it to KY Lake in May?

Latest posts

Back