NEED HELP LIVEWELL NOT HOLDING WATER

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.J. LESS

Reaction score
I am a owner of a 2000 tracker targa 2000. (20 ft fiberglass walleye boat discontinued and replaced with the tundra in 2002) I actually have 2 issues. the first is i believe something may have been stuck in the line of one of my livewell open close valves. The livewell latch (open/close lever) does move, but allows water to seep out and also fill while in the close position. i've noticed the cable has bent at the lever at some point while trying to close the valve, I have bent it back to normal posisition i believe something may have gotten stuck, and may still be stuck and does not allow the valve to close properly I believe the integrity of the cable has been damaged and may break. Can i get a new cable and where would i find one, also where is the valve located i cannot find it what so ever.

2nd issue i need a new cover this has a walk thru windshield, any options would be greatly appreciated. thanks T.J.

The valves suck! I just use a small bailers plug (I think 3/4") and use it cause mines done that for awhile.

Can't help with the cover but, Cabelas has a good selection.

For parts you can either go to your local tracker dealer and they can get you anything or you can buy them direct from flowrite. I put a link below for you.

As far as where the valve is, im not 100% sure since it varies from boat to boat but id bet its buried somewhere in the bilge area near the transom.
http://www.flow-rite.com/marine

Latest posts

Back