Need a Laugh today? I did - Thanks MAC

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Having a tough day at work, one project about to get killed another runing over budget! After writing my check to Mac for a rod/reel for my wife (long story, check my other post) I decided to check out Mac's web site. Those of you who don't visit oftem may not know it but Mac is a very famous and EXTREMELY talented cartoonist - Just ask Pres. Bush!

So I surfed my way to www.billmcelroy.com and after reading his Bio (man I cried when Matt Vincent called you from BASS!) i scanned the Cartoon's he's got on his page. MAN did I roll on the floor laughing soo Hard.

Mac - That Number 7 with the fish pooping a bubblegum bubble is PRICELESS.

Thanks for the laughs, and Hey - Where can we see all the rest for us Southern boys???

Yes I need a good laugh. Just came back from our firefighter-friend's funeral. I think a cartoon is just what the doctor ordered. Thanks, Trep, for the suggestion!

I was wondering Mini, Oudoor magazine would that be the official magazine of Fishing and Hunting Scent enthusiasts???

Thanks guys,....I appreciate the nice comments,...Trep,. the "Bubble gum worms" cartoon is one of my personal favorites too...glad it helped brighten your day. As Mini mentioned,....I have a new series of panels coming out starting this July (a Sept Cover date) in BPS's new "Outdoor World" magazine...each month will be "theme" specific and my panel will be dealing with that subject. The first issue is "Bow Hunting" and the next one covers "Big Game Hunting"....and there's waterfowl hunting. camping, bass fishing, (That'll be a tough one!!LOL) predator hunting, etc..etc...it's a cool gig,..I get to deal with all kinds of different subjects and it's a chance to branch out a little bit. I'll send the newest "Scales and Tales" panel (Ol'Spinecrusher) to Rich,...Maybe he can post it here for all of the "Non-BassTIMES" subscribers to see it too....as you know,..Ol'Spinecrusher is the name of Cmack's boat,....and I thought it would be a cool name for a Musky.....it turned out pretty cool. I'll send it to Rich. Thanks again for the kudo's.........here's the link to my website.

Mac
http://www.billmcelroy.com

Compliments of Mac:

june02.jpg

That 'ole boy has a TON of my baits! LOL Great toons on the site Mac

Latest posts

Back