Motor height

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve panko

Reaction score
I have a 2004 tracker tournament V18 with 115 Optimax. Just wonder what hole everyones motor is mounted on. Thanks

I have a 08 V18 with a 115 optimax also. My motor is mounted on the second hole from the top. What is your top speed and size of your prop. I have a 19 pitch and get about 44 mph. Thanks

I have a 19 pitch spitfire prop and get 45mph, but I hit my upper rev limit. I would like to know what prop I should try next.

My prop is a black maxs 13X19 three blade. It does well and tops out about 5400 rpm. I do have a problem on turns with the prop breaking loose and over reving unless I trim down prior to turning. I am going to try a 4 blade Spitfire prop this weekend it should prevent the problem on the turns. I can let u know next week how it worked. The 4 blade should stop your over reving problem. A 12.5X19 would be what u need. The 4 blade runs about 170 and the Black Max is about 95 dollars.

Latest posts

Back