morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning all :wacko: Cold here this AM but at least the SUN is out ;) Think I'll go fishing :D:)

Morning everyone. Sixties here in E. Texas. Big storm headed our way this afternoon/evening. It may be rocking and rolling later today.

Have a great weekend, everyone! :):cool:

Morning; We avoided all the snow they were predicting and only got rain. This Noreaster moving up the coast though is going to raise ##ll with us come Sunday afternoon and evening. Saturday I'm putting the new boat in the lake no matter what. I've got to get some time on the engine plus get use to all the differences from my previous boat. Everyone enjoy their weekend.;)

TGIF!

Now if the weather is on the upswing next week...we'll be back on the water!:D

Rain here in Kansas getting ready to change over to snow. They say anywhere from 4 to 12 inches, at least it will melt fast and help the area lakes. Have a good one, Chris F.

Morning all. Been snowing/sleeting/raining since yesterday.....some places here got >8" as of last evening. We only got a couple at my house. I still have snow in my yard since the big storm we got in February. Maybe I'll be able to start fishing next month.

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back