Merry Christmas

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Rittenhouse

Reaction score
Just wanted to take time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. A little early I know, but as the day approaches everyone will get busier and busier. I don't post much, but this forum is the most valuable forum on the web. I read it daily and the information on this site is invaluable. Bob B., Triton Glenn, TOXIC, Greg (to name a few, there are many more) Your advice and knowledge is priceless and much appreciated. It seems like I learn something on here everyday. Does anyone else feel this way as well. The members here are fortunate to have this knowledge base available.

Sorry for the long post and don't forget to thank the ONE who supplies all of our needs. He is the reason for the season.

Can't wait til' Spring,

Tman

Merry Christmas. Yes it's the best darn web site on the web. The wealth of information here is 2nd to none.

BF

I look at this forum every day as I sit along with my morning Folgers and thanking the Lord above for another day, Merry Christmas to All and be safe....

Thanks for the shout-out but I am a very minor player!! I have learned sooooooo much from the members here old and new. I have made friends that will last a lifetime and all I can hope to do is "pay it forward". This truly is a remarkable place.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas to all.

TOXIC

I agree, a great place to hang your hat!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Randy!

I certainly agree. I can't even begin to express my gratitude to the membership for the knowledge and advice that is avaiable here.

Additionally here is a BIG SHOUT OUT to Rich, as the founder and moderator of the site. Thanks again for hosting and making this the best fishing/boating site on the Internet!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all.

Tex

And to all... The friends I have made here are some of the best people I have known. I too have been fortunate to spend some quality face time with some of the folks here fishing, drinking a brew, embellishing a fish story or two...LOL

We are very fortunate that Rich invented this place and I am very grateful to him...

I think it is appropriate for us to consider collecting some of our favorite NTOWS memories in a recorded (written) form and leave them here for folks to read off into the future.

I am blessed to have found this site and appreciate everyone who participates or lurks around the edges. This is a truly unique site in terms of free flow of valuable information, camaraderie and 'pay it forward' atttudes/actions. Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to all my NTOWS friends and family!

This place has been a daily stop for me. I've learned so much about fishing, engine repair, firearms and more here. It's a one-stop-shop for my outdoor discussions. I've greatly enjoyed getting to know you all.

All the best,

Glenn

Merry Christmas to the entire NTOWS family!

Gene

Merry Christmas to my fishing, hunting and gun toting family

Latest posts

Back